The nvUpdatusService service was unable to log on as .\UpdatusUser with the currently configured password due to the following error:
The password for this account has expired.
The NVIDIA Update Service Daemon service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not start due to a log-on failure.
- Open Local User and Groups from Computer Management (or) Type lusrmgr.msc in the Run dialog
- In the Users object, Double click the user account named UpdatusUser
- In the property window
- Uncheck User must change password at next logon
- Check User cannot change password
- Check Password never expires
Click OK. Now open Services by typing services.msc in Run dialog
- Start the NVIDIA Update Service Daemon